- English Version -
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
(Sorry if there are errors in the meaning, word or verb of the expressions).
You can find this awareness video in English with French subtitles:
- Run away, whether others agree or not
- Leave your belongings behind
- Help others to escape if possible
- Prevent others from entering the area.
- Lock and/or block the door
- Put your cell phone on silent
- Hide behind large objects
- Stay calm
Your hiding place should :
- Be out of sight of the shooter
- Be able to protect you if he shoots in your direction
- Not block you or prevent you from moving
- Try to neutralize the shooter
- Get physically involved in the action
- Improvise weapons
- Act with great determination
- Always keep your hands visible
- Do not report or call them
- Be aware that medical assistance is ordered
And if you were to face an assault from a gunman, there are 3 key words you need to remember to survive: Run, hide, fight...
If you were to survive an assault by a gunman, your survival may depend on whether you have a plan of action.
The plan doesn't have to be complicated.
There are 3 things you could implement that would make a difference:
YOU, not your items.
Trying to get out of the area of the assault should be your number one priority.
Once you are outside the perimeter of the attack, try to warn others of the danger, and call the emergency number.
If you cannot escape to safety, you will need to find a place to hide.
Act quickly and calmly.
Try to protect your hiding place as best you can. Turn off the lights and if possible, lock the doors.
Put your cell phone on "silent".
And if you can't find a safe room, try to hide behind large objects that might protect you.
Always have a plan of action to escape.
to evacuate and rescue the injured during this type of attack:
- Version Française -
You can also find
- Link to the episodes translated into English -
>>> Click here <<<
>>> Cliquez ici pour la découvrir <<<