samedi 6 juin 2015

GSG9 Special Unit - Episode 6 - continued from part 1


Translation by:



Any resemblance to persons
or real situations  or having existed
is purely coincidental


GSG9 Special Unit - Episode 6 - Persecution



 



Continued from Part 1




Ben Capiscol  "You have evacuated the town hall? "

Otmar GRIEG  "Yes. My men cordoned off the floor of the meeting room and all outputs of the city hall ... "





 
Ben Capiscol  : "Perfect. Peter ... Go to camera and microphone under the door to understanding what is happening in that room !!!! "




 
Ben Capiscol  "Otmar, we will deploy our men to meet yours. We take things in hand ... "

Otmar GRIEG  "Okay officer ..."




Ben Capiscol  "Helma, you'd be the negotiator. When we are in contact with it, you're in busy !!! "

Helma SCHEFFER  "Yes Ben ..."




Peter : "We arrive at the door of the meeting room ..."





Peter : "I slide the camera and the microphone under the door ..."




Carl Schmidt, Mayor : "Let Oda, will you tell us what are you doing? I do not recognize you in this attitude .... "




Oda MEISTER  : "What takes me ... I've had enough, bunch of hypocrites. I make rape for 2 years by your consultant Peter AFTEEL makes me sing with a video he had taken since its first attack in this room ... "




Oda MEISTER  "I was so ashamed that I let go, afraid that he disseminates and my husband, and you know it all my knowledge .... "

Carl Schmidt, Mayor "But this is very serious Oda, one must complain !! "

Peter AFTEEL  "But seeing Her SCHMIDT, you will not believe this woman ..."




Oda MEISTER  : "SHUT UP !!! Pig species. Okay now take out all !!! "




Oda MEISTER  : "And you, ATFEEL, you stay here !! "








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire